Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm THANKFUL for you!

Here I am, alone on Thanksgiving Day because my kids are at their dads. I'm sad to not be with them, but I'm not sad to be alone. I just have soooo much to be thankful for. On days like today, I'm thankful for YOU!

Because of you....
  • I've kept my mind busy today thinking, planning, designing new items for you. It feels good to be wanted.
  • I'm able to be a Work at Home Mom (WAHM).
  • I'm able to be with my children full time as a mommy and because you buy my designs, I can be daddy too and support us.
  • I can use the talents God gave me and enjoy what I do for a living.
  • I can feel confident in my work from all the sweet emails I get from you that encourage me to do more.
I am most thankful for your friendship(s). May God bless each of you.

Happy Thanksgiving,

2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

great message! i'm glad you are able to support your little family and be with them - to be able to do what you want and what makes you happy. it is a wonderful thing to be thankful for.

Growth in God said...

It is so wonderful to be Thankful. It is also amazing that you are raising your little ones alone. I am glad you are able to stay at home too. I for one am more than happy to help you by buying your designs they are great!
I pray you have a very BLESSED 2009 Enjoy your holidays!