Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh I "love" the UPS man!!

Well besides him being sexy in his cute brown uniform, I like to see my UPS man coming because he has goodies for me.

I received my donation box from OLFA and June Tailor. They sent me products to test and use in photography of my instructions. June Tailor sent me the largest cutting mat and an ironing board cover that has measured markings on it. It'll be helpful when pressing quilt squares.

I got all of this from OLFA plus an extra large cutting mat!


Christmas came early for me!!

1 comments:

Growth in God said...

Oh that is the best gift! I have a mat on my wish list. I am hoping the kids will get me one for Christmas. I have one but it does not have any grid markings. Sure makes quilting more work. Of course I need them to get me threads too, because I just used my redemption coupon today on your site! YEAH ME!!! Now I have some things to play with during Christmas Break. I can't wait. Congrats on the new toys, I think that is just a huge Blessing!