Monday, December 1, 2008

Talon's ONE Now

My lil man is officially one year old now. It was just yesterday I held him in one hand and now I'm struggling to use both. I made his lil shirt. I downloaded a coloring page and colored it in using my graphics program then added the text and crayon. It's an iron on. Feel free to print it out but be sure to reverse it first.



Linsey helped me make the cake and I caught her in the icing.


I love my new phone!


What is this gooey substance; it's all new to me?


Mommy that was some gooooood cake!


Now, Christmas is on it's way!

1 comments:

Growth in God said...

Oh wow! I miss mine being that young!!! What memories. They are absolutely adorable!!! What a lucky mommy you are. Congrats on his new birthday, always an exciting time. Hope your crafting is going well. Blessings, Jenn