Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm back...

I have missed writing in my blog but life has it's little ups and downs. I'm finally on the "up" again. (smile). I hyper-extended my ring finger over a month ago and I'm just now able to type without pain. My finger is still sensitive, but it's not going to stop me from my goals.

Thanks to the help of MJ, Sandy & Angi, I was able to meet my first deadline on the book. THANK YOU GALS!!!! Today I uploaded over 25 single quilt block designs. I received several requests to take the Ida block sets and make singles from them so that's just what I did. I made rows 4-6 available as singles.

Tomorrow I work on photographing and writing instructions for the Lonestar quilt block. This is a new way of Piecing in the Hoop and I have to make sure the directions are clear. By figuring out how to make this block, I opened the door to several other types of quilt block designs that are not easy to paper-piece... but I DID IT!!!! Below is a glimpse of the Lonestar project that will be available March 31st.


Happy Sewing Y'all!!

2 comments:

Angi Baker Creations said...

YAY!!!!

You are SOOO welcome sweets! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the book!

3anklebiters said...

good to "see" you back. i was wondering.