Sunday, March 22, 2009

My product find and it's new use!

I found the most amazing product to clean my car! I know you've seen the commercials but let me tell you what it does for an automobile.

1. Takes water spots off of glass and make them sparkle
2. Shines chrome like new
3. Removes those nasty love bugs that stick to your grill and paint
4. Removes tar and hard to remove stains
5. Cleaned the exterior leather

I love using this for cleaning my car.

Oh BTW, I know you've seen me sign my name using my nickname and I've decided to use it from now on. I need a new change so why not start with a new name (tee hee).


Hugs,

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you use it all over the outside of the car - it doesn't damage the paint? I have used them in my microwave and the bathtub and works great in both of those.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Larisa Porter said...

Yes on everything!