Friday, November 7, 2008

It takes one to STENO one…

I know that was corny but hey, that’s me. Don’t you just love this steno pad cover? Sandy K. of Magnolia Springs, TX made this for me using one of PITH blocks… the log cabin. She even embroidered my name on it. WOW!!! What a nice gift huh!!?? I just had to share this with you. Thank you dear Sandy. I can’t wait to see you again.

I’m also happy to report that I made a little more progress on my Ike cleanup and reorganization of my sewing area. I actually have a place to walk now. I also have all of the Hidden Diamond blocks uploaded. I started mine in 5″ but I’m starting over to do the 10″ block. Once I have the top done, I’ll send to the quilter and then I’ll snap a photo to share. It’s a little after 10pm here so I’m gonna call it a day and just relax some and take some pain meds for this nasty lil nerve.

2 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Larissa, I like the look of your blog and LOVE that steno book cover!!! We need to get directions for that one!!!

Good luck with your book and all that goes into publishing.
Peggy in NJ

Growth in God said...

I love it, so neat!!! Your blog is coming along. It looks great. Love the Halloween photos. I think you will really enjoy Blogger. I know I do. Many Blessings, Jenn Magnolia, Texas