Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feeling Lucky...I got a Clover

When I was at Market, Clover picked me up as a sponsor and today I got my NEW Clover in the mail. When Sandy Kent and I went to Wisconsin to do the taping with Nancy Zieman, she had one of these and we just fell in love with it. I have an older version but this one is soooo much better. It has a protective guard to keep me from burning myself and it has several attachments. The one of choice to me is the larger ironing tip. I can't tell you how great this iron work with Piecing in the Hoop TM!! Thanks CLOVER!!!


1 comments:

VickiT said...

Oh gosh you are so lucky. I've been drooling over those for two years and haven't had the extra money to buy one yet. What's funny is that I bought a storage bag on clearance for a clover iron way back then because it was so cheap. I had anticipated being able to buy the iron soon after but, many other things came up first every time I thought I'd buy one. LOL