Friday, November 7, 2008

The Journery Has Just Begun…

I am on a new journey, one that I have never traveled before. I am about to embark on a project that has already begun to change my life. I submitted a book proposal with Krause Publications and it was approved with “great enthusiasm”. Not only will I have a book to work on but it will also arrive with a DVD. This is all so surreal. The book deal alone is monumental for me but there’s more. The DVD will be recorded with Nancy Zieman! I will be working side by side with her on a Sewing with Nancy series. Wow huh!! Can you see me smiling? LOL
I’d love to have you come along with me as I write as often as I can on all the happenings whether work or home related. After all, I’m a single mom of two children (Linsey 7 & Talon 11 months), THE breadwinner, a creative designer, entrepreneur, web builder, quilter, embroiderer, bread maker, country cooking, making sure Linsey has clean clothes and Talon is not out of diapers, “Jill of all trades.”

0 comments: